Looks like you had a very FULL honeymoon. I'm so glad!!!! I loved the photos!! Thanks so much for including me in this. I loved seeing all of the pics and everything you saw there. Stunning!
Dear Jim and Camille, Thanks so much for sharing your honeymoon! We really enjoyed your amazing pictures and video clips! Maybe we can take a trip like this together sometime! And Camille, I absolutely love your hair long....beautiful! :) Love, Amir and Roslyn
Looks like you had a very FULL honeymoon. I'm so glad!!!! I loved the photos!! Thanks so much for including me in this. I loved seeing all of the pics and everything you saw there. Stunning!
ReplyDeleteDear Jim and Camille, Thanks so much for sharing your honeymoon! We really enjoyed your amazing pictures and video clips! Maybe we can take a trip like this together sometime! And Camille, I absolutely love your hair long....beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amir and Roslyn